Visiongain assesses that the global aluminium market will reach $93.72bn in 2016. And global aluminium production is projected to be 57.77 million tonnes in 2016.
Visiongain’s 295 page report keeps you informed about the future prospects for the aluminium industry. Stay ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
– How is the global aluminium market evolving?
– What is driving and restraining the aluminium market dynamics?
– How will each of the aluminium submarkets grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
– How will the market shares for each of the aluminium submarkets develop from 2016 to 2026?
– Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
– How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
– Will leading national aluminium markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
– How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2026?
– Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
– What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?…